The Event Lighting DMXRT is a DMX recorder and trigger which can be used to store and playback any show or scene from the included micro SD card.
The recording feature works through the 3 pin DMX input, and it is able to store scenes and playback once or on loop.
The unit is also capable of on-board configuration to trigger up to 6 shows through RJ45.
- Play shows using 6 external triggers or the built-in internal trigger.
- Play shows or scenes a single time, or continuously in a loop.
- Utilise advanced features such as delays, giving you complete control of the playback.
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Supply: 12V DC, 1500 mA
- Control Protocol: DMX512
- Connections: 3-pin XLR in and out, micro SD slot, RJ45 in, RJ45 for up to 6 external triggers
- Storage: Micro SD card
- Material: Aluminium
- IP Rating: IP20
- Dimensions: 115 x 67 x 45 mm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.