Standalone Engine control with WiFi Streaming
All the Functionality DJs Need, Without the Laptop!
Combining two-deck functionality with built-in WiFi for music streaming, a vivid HD touchscreen for navigation and a 2.5" SATA drive bay to load in your own music library via hard drive, the Denon DJ Prime 2 standalone DJ system is a dream come true for the working DJ.
This amazing system is just as suitable in the club as it is for wedding receptions and block parties.
It's mixer section with 3-band EQ's, effects and RCA aux input rivals standalone mixers. There are three USB ports plus SD card support that gives you a ton of flexibility in how you load your music library.
Want to keep it on there permanently and not have to worry about USB sticks? Use the Prime 2's SATA drive bay to store terabyte size libraries.
If you've been searching for a professional DJ system that will allow you to ditch your laptop, you'll be amazed by the Denon DJ Prime 2!
- 2-deck standalone DJ system eliminates your need for a laptop
- Built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming
- Load your music library via 2.5" SATA drive bay (drive not included), USB, or SD card media
- Supports uncompressed audio formats including FLAC, ALAC, and WAV
- 7" multi-touch display for vivid visual feedback and intuitive navigation
- 6" touch-capacitive metal jog wheels for ultra-responsive control over your tracks
- 8 performance pads for remixing and beat juggling, with rolls, slicing, and advanced looping capabilities
- 2 dedicated microphone inputs (XLR/TRS combo) with EQ, Level, and Talkover controls
- Production-quality time stretching and key matching
- Free Engine Prime music management software can import your digital music library from iTunes, Serato DJ Pro, NI Traktor Pro, and rekordbox
- StagelinQ connectivity for integrating with lighting and video systems
- Standalone Track Preview allows you to pre-audition songs before loading them
All-in-one 2-deck DJ system
The global DJ community has been waiting, and Denon DJ delivered — the Prime 2 is a complete 2-deck DJ performance system that allows you to leave your laptop at home.
Load your music via SATA drive, USB, or SD card media, and you’re ready to perform. With its ultra-responsive, touch-capacitive jog wheels, high-quality audio I/O, and built-in time stretching and key matching, Prime 2 has everything you need to bring your mixes to the club.
Ready for any music library
For the best possible sound quality, Prime 2 supports uncompressed audio formats, including FLAC, ALAC, and WAV files.
With Denon DJ’s 24-bit audio conversion, you can be sure your music will reach your audience’s ears without compromise. Use the free Engine Prime music management software to import your music library from iTunes, Serato DJ Pro, Native Instruments’ Traktor Pro, and rekordbox.
Prime 2 can also analyse your music internally, with no need for a laptop. And not only can you load your music via SATA drive, USB, or SD card media, but you can also simultaneously record your performance to any of these as well.
Powered by Engine OS
Denon DJ developed the Engine OS platform to push the boundaries of existing DJ hardware, expanding your workflow options and delivering big creative potential.
Engine OS pairs with the Engine Prime software on your desktop or laptop computer, a powerful tool for managing your music libraries.
You'll be able to organise and categorise your music whether it's already integrated with iTunes, Rekordbox, Serato, or Traktor, or simply by dragging and dropping from existing music folders.
You can set hot cues and loop regions ahead of time or on the fly, name and colour-code them, and then export your music collection to USB, SD, or HDD for standalone use with the Prime 2 DJ system.
PRIME 2's 7" multitouch, multi-gesture display gives DJ's fingertip control of music library navigation, search and track load.
Large, colour waveforms and essential DJ workflow information is shown as well as access to PRIME 2 preferences and performance customisation.
Standalone Digital Media + Streaming
Multiple (USB/SD) media sources and a built-in SATA drive bay give DJs unlimited music access plus onboard recording.
PRIME 2 is also enabled for WiFi internet connectivity, enabling streaming playback of Beatport, Beatsource, Soundcloud and TIDAL.
Expressive Workflow and Control
Powered by Engine OS software, PRIME 2 is the DJ's essential Pro/Mobile workhorse. Comprehensive performance control is ensured via capacitive touch jog wheels (with color displays), powerful EQ, FX and audio manipulation.
Jog Wheels with Colour Display
6" Capacitive-touch jog-wheels with HD display for loop info, track artwork & custom logo.
Multifunction Performance Pads
8 ultra-responsive trigger pads for hotcue juggling, looping techniques, beat rolls and slicer.
Dual Mics + Flexible Monitoring
No sacrifice of line faders with 2 independent mic channels plus multi-option headphone monitoring.
Powerful Mix & Audio Control
Pristine 24bit/48k audio quality with 2-channel mixer, 3-band EQ and filter controls. Timestretch and Key Shift functions add more creativity into the mix.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+- 1 dB)
- Dynamic Range: > 112 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 92 dB (A-weighted)
- Channel Separation: < -85 dB (1 kHz, unity)
- Aux/Line: > 15 dB
- Mic Input: > 20 dB
- Outputs: > 20 dB
- Aux/Line: < 0.01% (1 kHz, unity)
- Microphone: < 0.02% (1 kHz, unity)
- Analog Input:
- +15 dBV (maximum)
- 0 dBV (unity)
- -40 dBu (unity)
- -60 dBu (minimum)
- Analogue Output:
- Master, Balanced:
- +24 dBu (maximum)
- +4 dBu (unity)
- Master, Unbalanced:
- +20 dBu (maximum)
- 0 dBu (unity)
- +24 dBu (maximum)
- +4 dBu (unity)
- Headphone Output: < 150 mW @ 40 Ohms
- (2) XLR outputs (master left/right, balanced)
- (1) RCA output pair (master left/right, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR outputs (booth left/right, balanced)
- (1) 1/4" (6.35 mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) RCA input pair (line-level, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR + 1/4" (6.35 mm) inputs
- (3) USB ports (for USB drives. Port 3 with 5V, 1A)
- (1) USB port (to computer)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) Ethernet port
- (1) IEC power cable input
- (1) 2.5" SATA HD bay
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 34 watts (with smartphone charging from USB 3 port)
- 32 watts (without smartphone charging)
Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height):
- 644.8 mm x 410.1 mm x 120.2 mm
Weight (Without USB and Power Cable):
- 7.2 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our free, standard shipping method so you can keep the price down!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.