DB TECHNOLOGIES OPERA UNICA 12
dB Technologies’ flagship active loudspeaker is now the most complete and capable professional sound reinforcement system, thanks to network capability and complete EQ control via their powerful and free Aurora Net control software.
- Fully networkable with RDNET via Aurora Net
- Digipro G3 Amp technology
- 1800 Watts peak power
- An absolutely massive SPL of up to 133 dB
- Advanced processing with FIR filters for improved intelligibility
- Neodymium Woofer
- Asymmetrical horn design for optimised coverage
- Professional grade Powercon IN and LINK connectors
dB Technologies OPERA series has progressed even further with OPERA UNICA 12 - a 12 inch, super powerful and lightweight speaker featuring their class leading DIGIPRO G3 amp module
This incredible amplifier delivers up to 1800 W peak power to it's neodymium woofer and incredible sounding compression driver, and they handle that power with ease and no sign of distortion..
This box is not only extremely loud, it is crystal clear - even at maximum volume.
It's simply awesome.
What makes the OPERA UNICA series unique in the dB Technologies’ active loudspeaker range is its network capability, via Aurora Net control software (available as a free download at dB Technologies website).
Using the integrated RDNet ports, this allows complete EQ, delay and processing customisation as well as remote real time monitoring of the PA system using any computer with Aurora Net installed on the same network.
Now you can see exactly what is happening and control every parameter from FOH position!
OPERA's distinctive asymmetrical acoustic design of the HF horn ensures optimised coverage, while the built in sound processing features linear-phase FIR filters allowing an excellent linear response, resulting in a clear and intelligible audio performance from every listening position.
Not just destined to be a major player in FOH of it's class, thanks to the built in 45 degree wedge angle it can also function as a high powered, high fidelity stage monitor which will impress even the fussiest of performers.
This perfect mix of features make the dB Technologies OPERA UNICA 12 ready for the most demanding professional.
We challenge you to come in and hear it in action!
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Usable Bandwidth [-10 dB]: 67 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [- 6 dB]: 73 - 20.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- HF: 1" Exit, 1.75" v.c.
- Horizontal Directivity: 100° (85° up/120° down)
- Vertical Directivity: 85° (+ 25°/-60°)
- Horn: Asymmetrical Horn
- LF: 12", 3" v.c.
- Amp Technology: Class D DigiproG3
- RMS Power: 900 W
- Peak Power: 1800 W
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 kHz
- Rotary Encoder (8 Presets)
- 1 x Input Sensitivity
- 1 x Power ON led
- 1 x Signal led
- 1 x Limiter Led
- 1 x Status Led
CrossOver Frequency: 1600 Hz
Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
Advanced DSP Functions: Linear Phase FIR Filters
Delay Option: 58.6 ms max (via RD Net)
- Signal Input: 1 x XLR Female, 1 x USB (data service)
- Signal Output: 1 x XLR Male
- Housing: Polyporpylene PP
- Handles: 1 on left Side, 1 on Top
- Rigging Points: 2 X M10 on Top + 1 x M10 on Back
- Pole Mount: D36 mm
- Angles up: Monitor use 45°
- Width: 350 mm
- Height: 642 mm
- Depth: 349 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
This is our free, standard shipping method so you can keep the price down!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.