ChamSys QuickQ 20
2 Universe Intelligent DMX Console with Touch Screen
The QuickQ 20 is part of ChamSys QuickQ range of user friendly and affordable lighting control consoles.
The QuickQ 20 is the perfect choice console for control of dimmer, LED colour mixing and moving light fixtures.
The console features a large 9.7 inch touch screen utilising a smart phone like interface for setup, programming and playback of your show.
- Modelled on smart phone icon interface and gesture support
- Intuitive interface allowing simple control of all fixture attributes
- The interface supports gestures such pinch zoom and scrolling
- The interface on the remote app is identical to that on the console display so that you can easily swap between the two
- The QuickQ 20 has 20 fixture faders, 10 multi-function playbacks with can each be configured as either chase controllers or cue stacks and also features a dedicated Grand Master fader.
- A dedicated “colour control area” with Hue and Saturation encoders, and a pair of additional buttons for colour control
- Select from inbuilt palettes and gel libraries using the touch screen
- QuickQ supports output of DMX over network via ArtNet/sACN/Pathport
- Offline editor available for both Windows and Mac
- Easy Upgrades
- Automated Patching
- HSV Color Mixing
- Color Picker
- Built-in FX
- Chase Support
- Master Cue Stack
- Execute Window
- Audio Triggering
- Tap to Time
- Software Upgrade/Downgrade
The console can automatically detect, patch and configure RDM compliant fixtures and features in-built Wi-Fi capabilities enabling remote connection to the free QuickQ app available on iOS, Android and Windows tablets and phones.
Easily connect the app by simply scanning the QR code on the console display.
The console has easy-to-understand buttons and faders, simple colour selection and intensity control tools, a large touch screen with zooming and scrolling at your fingertips, as well as a simple cue/chase system for playback.
Specifically aimed at the novice user, the QuickQ interface easily leads you through setup, programming and operation of the console.
Not just for the novice, this console is also powerful enough for highly skilled operators needing complete control.
The console has a free to download offline programming software available for Mac and Windows that includes the ChamSys MagicVis visualiser.
You can program your show on your computer, save it onto a flash drive and load it onto the QuickQ console.
QuickQ uses ChamSys extensive and continuously updated personality library with over 30,000 personalities.
QuickQ shows are compatible can be loaded onto any MagicQ system allowing future progression onto ChamSys more advanced MagicQ range of consoles.
- Touch Screen: 9.7"
- Universes Supported: 2
- DMX Outputs 5-Pin XLR: 2
- Fixture Faders: 20
- Bump Buttons: Y
- Dedicated Hue/Saturation Encoders: Y
- Attribute Encoders: 4
- Master Faders: 10 Multiple Function Playbacks
- Cue Stacks: Multiple
- Dedicated Home Button: Y
- USB: 2
- Network: Y
- External Monitor: 1920 x 1080 HDMI
- Audio In/Out: Y
- sACN: Y
- ArtNet: Y
- Pathport: Y
- OSC: Y
- MIDI: Y
- MIDI Timecode: Y
- Supports Moving Lights: LED's, Dimmers & Moving Lights
- Size (mm): 565 x 350 x 106
- Weight: 5.2 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our free, standard shipping method so you can keep the price down!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.