Or make 4 payments of $107.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
This is a triple set of drum mics at an incredibly low price! You get 3 of the awesome Beyerdynamic TG 35d drum microphones and 3 clamps. Perfect for a live or studio engineer on a budget, these are affordable and won't sacrifice sound quality.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
This is a triple set of drum mics at an incredibly low price!
You get 3 of the awesome Beyerdynamic TG 35d drum microphones and 3 clamps. Perfect for a live or studio engineer on a budget, these are affordable and won't sacrifice sound quality.
The Beyerdynamic TG D35d is a professional dynamic microphone for miking drums, percussion and other instruments.
The perfectly tuned frequency response is predestined for toms and snare, but due to its powerful yet clear sound it is not only great for drums, you can throw it on all other percussion, brass, guitar cabs, bass cabs - anything!
The compact and robust plastic housing ensures longevity and easy, secure positioning, while the supercardioid polar pattern allows high channel separation.
Thanks to the state of the art Beyerdynamic capsule, even extremely high SPL is captured without a even hint of distortion.
Therefore, the TG D35d is ideal for ambitious musicians, live engineers or home studio owners who have only limited space available on their drum sets.
For safe transport the microphone is supplied with an appropriate bag, and the patented MKV 87 microphone clamp is included!
- Pack of 3 x Beyerdynamic TG 35d dynamic drum microphones with clamps
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Rugged plastic housing with metal grille
- Perfect for toms and snare
- Flexible use with all instruments with a high sound pressure level
- Includes 3 of the Beyerdynamic MKV 87 microphone clamps
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: Close miking - 50 - 14,000 Hz, Distant miking (distance 1 m) - 60 - 14,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage: 2.2 mV/Pa (-53 dBV) ±3 dB
- Nominal impedance: 600 Ω
- Load impedance: ≥ 2 kΩ
- Connector: 3-pin XLR, male
- Length: 72 mm
- Shaft diameter: 28.5 mm
- Head diameter: 35 mm
- Weight (without clamp): 95 grams
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.