Ultra-Lightweight 300-Watt 2-Channel Bass Amplifier Head with FBQ Spectrum Analyser, Ultrabass Processor and Compressor
The Behringer ULTRABASS BXD3000H is a 300-watt bass head amplifier with two switchable channels, one clean and one distorted.
The ULTRABASS provides you with ample on-demand power for rehearsal, recording, and live performance.
This amplifier features a 7-band graphic equaliser with an LED-illuminated frequency spectrum analyser that provides visual feedback for precisely equalising the tone of your sound.
A built-in compressor and limiter controls dynamic response, and a sub-harmonics processor can be engaged to enhance the bass by generating a harmonic one octave below the input signal.
The amplifier includes one DI output, one line-level output, and one headphone output for practice and studio monitoring.
The BXD3000H also has a CD input, which allows you to play along with your favourite songs.
- Ultra-compact 300-Watt 2-channel bass amplifier
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and ultra-lightweight
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultra-musical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyser
- Revolutionary ''see what you play'' FBQ frequency indicator for instant sound shaping
- Switchable Ultrabass sub-harmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Integrated Compressor smooths out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Dual footswitch for channel select and Ultrabass function included
- Separate Headphone output—perfect for quiet practising
- Balanced XLR DI and Line outputs for direct connection to your mixing console
- CD input allows you to play along to your favourite music
- Dedicated FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Rack mount brackets included
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The ULTRABASS BXD3000H is a 300-Watt 2-channel bass amp head designed specifically for the bass player who requires the ultimate in tonal versatility.
With 300 Watts of immaculate Class-D output, you’ll have more than enough power to serve up tight and punchy bottom-end for a wide range of performance applications.
But power is not all the BXD3000H has to offer!
- 2-channel operation for everything from super-clean tones to sweet distortion-laced grind
- 7-band graphic EQ with Behringer's revolutionary “See-What-You- Play” FBQ frequency indicator
- Switchable ULTRABASS subharmonics processor for massive depth
- Built-in Compressor for your slap licks
- Plus a host of other professional features and I/O options
And it all weighs less than 3.5 kg!
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package.
Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks.
This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Secret Weapon #1
Tone. That’s what it all comes down to – and the BXD3000H really delivers!
Channel 1 provides squeaky-clean operation for the most true-to-life sound of your bass.
If you prefer a more aggressive sound, switch to Channel 2 via the front panel button, or the supplied dual-function footswitch (Channel and ULTRABASS) – and use Gain 2 to dial in the perfect amount of grind.
For even more tonal variation, they’ve provided their proprietary Shape control, which lets you call up a broad range of sounds – anything from mild to wild!
And if your gig calls for two basses, say a fretted and a fretless, you can use Channel 2 and the Shape control to fine-tune the sound of that second instrument.
Onboard 7-Band FBQ Equaliser
Behringer's revolutionary FBQ Equaliser allows you to “see-what-you-play”.
In normal mode the individual frequency bands can be raised or lowered to fine-tune your sound; but when you engage the FBQ button, you get the power of a dedicated spectrum analyser right at your fingertips.
Now the LED's on the frequency sliders illuminate in varying levels of intensity, showing you exactly which bands need to be adjusted for optimal performance.
This is especially handy for eliminating the low-frequency feedback typically associated with hollow-body, electric-acoustic and upright basses.
Studio-Quality Compressor - Stairway to Heaven
Behringer's studio-grade compressor is based on classic and famous studio equipment from the 70’s.
This totally transparent and musical compressor design allows your full dynamic range to shine through until your signal reaches the compression threshold, which is indicated by the highly visible status LED.
The compressor increases sustain and gently smooths out signal peaks, which is especially handy when you’re laying down the funk, à la slap and pop – or hammering home your most-aggressive metal lines.
The resulting output level lets you unleash powerful and impact-laden bass lines, while still sitting right where you need to be in the mix!
Secret Weapon #2
When activated, Behringer's proprietary ULTRABASS processor adds a signal that is one octave lower than the input signal.
This sub-harmonic content adds incredible depth to bass lines, making them powerful and punchy. Just press the ULTRABASS button or use the included footswitch, and dial in the desired amount of fat bottom-end.
Your audience won’t know what hit them!
But Wait, There’s More
For you non-purists, the the BXD3000H features an FX Insert, so you can use your favourite outboard gear.
A dual-function footswitch is provided for the ULTRABASS and Channel select functions, as is a balanced XLR DI Out for sending your signal to the PA – and RCA In connections for your CD or mp3 player.
Behringer also gave the BXD3000H a convenient and powerful headphone jack – for those times when you want to keep all this amazing tone to yourself!
Sporting 300 Watts of pristine Class-D output power, virtually unlimited tonal capability, built-in ULTRABASS and much more – the BXD3000H bass amp will elevate performance to a much higher level.
This is our free, standard shipping method so you can keep the price down!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.