Free, Insured Shipping on Orders $100 +
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Fast, Free & Insured Delivery*
Australian Stock & Warranty
Expert Advice & Support
BEHRINGER FBQ2496 FEEDBACK DESTROYER PRO
Automatic and Ultra-Fast Feedback Destroyer/Parametric EQ with 40 FBQ Filters and 96 kHz Audio Performance
The Behringer FBQ2496 Feedback Destroyer PRO is the fastest feedback suppressor on the market (less than 0.2 seconds) and the only one to off er a 96 kHz sampling rate.
This rack-mountable audio solution is the quick, easy way to protect yourself and your audience from feedback.
- Ultra-high performance 2-channel 24-bit/96 kHz Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 40 feedback frequencies
- Ultra-narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- Panic button immediately takes action in feedback emergency situations
- "Set-and-forget" default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Single-shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback and locks filters until they are reset manually
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converter plus 32-bit DSP for ultimate audio performance
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with ¼'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
One Smart Solution
Using an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, the FBQ2496 automatically and “intelligently” locates up to 20 feedback frequencies per channel.
The algorithm then sets extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/60th of an octave) to “destroy” feedback frequencies, leaving the remainder of your signal virtually untouched.
And with the “Set-and-Forget” default setting, plus the Panic button, your FEEDBACK DESTROYER can be up and running in a matter of seconds.
Ease of Operation
FBQ2496’s Auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically, while the Manual Mode allows individual programming of up to 40 fully-parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment.
Open MIDI architecture makes future firmware updates and flexible communication with digital equipment exceedingly simple.
With the FBQ2496’s various modes, you can master just about any live sound situation or use the unit as a creative sound-shaping tool.
A single FBQ2496 can protect you from feedback in both your mono PA mains and a monitor mix.
And the FBQ2496 is more than just handy – it’s affordable!
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.