Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Ultra-Compact 2000-Watt 8-Channel Portable PA System with Bluetooth Wireless Technology, Wireless Microphone Option, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor and FBQ Feedback Detection
The Behringer EUROPORT PPA2000BT packs amazing power and sound quality into a compact, portable suitcase-style PA system – that’s fast and easy to set up.
The PPA2000BT’s integrated 8-channel mixer has enough inputs for 4 microphones, 2 musical instruments, your favourite MP3 player and more – making it ideal for parties, schools, corporate and educational presentations, working musicians and even weddings.
Built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream music from your smart-phone, tablet or other Bluetooth-equipped device. Best of all, the PPA2000BT is “wireless ready” for our high-quality ULM Series digital microphones, so you can become completely mobile.
This powerful, 2,000-Watt marvel also features the crème de la crème of professional vocal effects from world-famous KLARK TEKNIK – and our amazing FBQ Feedback Detection System for the ultimate freedom from feedback. We’ve even included a high-quality microphone, and all the cables and accessories you’ll need, so you’re ready to go – right out-of-the-box!
Small – but Mighty!
The PPA2000BT might look small, and the super-light weight makes it amazingly easy to carry– but it’s really BIG on power and features. The internal 2,000-Watt stereo amplifier is capable of driving the detachable loudspeakers to rich-sounding and room-filling volume levels.
High-powered 10" woofers provide punchy low-end and articulate midrange, and the 1.35" aluminium-diaphragm compression drivers off er crystal-clear sonic reproduction. And If you want to go really big , there’s a Subwoofer Out jack on the mixer’s front panel for connecting one or more of our active subwoofers for a huge dose of chest-pounding bass!
Big on Bluetooth
We know your music lives on your phone, computer or tablet, so we’ve made it easy to access and play through the PPA2000BT. With a simple swipe of your finger, you can instantly stream all of your favourite music from any Bluetooth-equipped device, such as your iPad, iPod, iPhone or tablet.
Streaming music via Bluetooth Technology opens up a tremendous amount of available content, such as a virtually limitless array of online radio-channels, multimedia providers and much more. Imagine that you have the whole PA at your fingertips; control the party from the dance floor or the background music comfortably from your chair. Simple, easy and amazing!
Own the Stage with Digital Wireless
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system. Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables.
The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum. The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM receiver “dongle”, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system.
Freeing you from cables is the simply easy way to own the stage.
KLARK TEKNIK - The Reverb that Made History
KLARK TEKNIK is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into their products. Featuring 100 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and many other amazing effects, KLARK TEKNIK created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for BEHRINGER – to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
- Ultra-compact 2000-Watt, 8-channel portable PA system
- Perfect for parties, schools, corporate and educational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, weddings, etc.
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-light weight means no more lugging around dead weight
- Extremely powerful 10'' woofers and 1.35'' aluminium diaphragm compression drivers for incredible sound reproduction
- Connect your iPod, iPhone, iPad or any other MP3 player via Bluetooth
- “Wireless ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 8-channel mixer section comprises 4 mono and 2 stereo channels
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Dedicated mono output for subwoofer application
- Stereo Aux inputs for external devices such as sub mixers, etc.
- Comes with a BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, a mic clip and a 20' cable
- Integrated storage compartment for microphones, cables, and accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our free, standard shipping method so you can keep the price down!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.