BEHRINGER EUROLIVE VP2520
Professional 2000-Watt PA Speaker with Dual 15" Woofers and 1.75" Titanium-Diaphragm Compression Driver
The EUROLIVE VP2520 loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – 2000-Watt power handling capacity, more features and absolutely more affordable!
And thanks to dual 15" extremely powerful, long-excursion, Low-Frequency (LF) drivers and a state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm High-Frequency (HF) compression driver – the VP2520 arrives ready to push it to the limit right out of the box.
The VP2520 is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in loudspeakers.
Our LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition.
When you buy a BEHRINGER loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
The EUROLIVE VP2520 cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance. The EUROLIVE VP2520’s 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver provides natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 70° x 50° sound dispersion pattern.
Big Sound, Lightweight and Affordable
Big here, small there, lots of this, just a touch of that – we all have our own personal preferences, but the VP2520 puts it all in a convenient, easy to carry package – and really packs a massive punch with power handling up to 2000 Watts. Recessed and ergonomically-designed handles make them easy to lift and transport – and the great-sound VP2520 is supremely affordable.
The unique enclosure profile allows multiple positioning options:
- 10° or 35° cluster and stacking mode
- stand mounting with a built-in 35 mm (1.375") pole socket
- positioning as a floor monitor wedge
Capable of extremely high sound pressure levels: 94 dB (Full Space, 1 W @ 1 m), the VP2520 has a wide frequency response of 45 Hz - 20 kHz. Built-in overload-protection ensures optimal HF driver protection.
Each loudspeaker features parallel inputs (both professional twist-lock and ¼" cable), so you can connect as many as your power amp can handle.
The Behringer VP2520’s extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favourite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike.
- Professional 2000-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system (500 Watts Continuous / 2000 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- 2 extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4'' jack connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*THIS PRODUCT ATTRACTS A FLAT RATE SHIPPING CHARGE OF $60*
This is our free, standard shipping method so you can keep the price down!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.