Behringer DEEPMIND 12D
True Analogue 12-Voice Polyphonic Desktop Synthesizer with 4 FX Engines, 2 OSCs and LFOs per Voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix, 32-Step Control Sequencer, Tablet Remote Control and Built-In Wifi
With the creation of the Behringer DEEPMIND 12D, the ultimate true analogue, 12-voice polyphonic synthesizer in a convenient desktop or rack mount format is finally a reality. DEEPMIND 12D allows you to conjure up virtually any sound you can imagine with unparalleled finesse and ease.
Thanks to its 4 FX engines, dual analogue OSCs and LFOs per voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix and onboard 32-Step Control Sequencer, the DEEPMIND 12D gives you complete control over your soundscape.
Plus, DEEPMIND 12D features comprehensive remote control via iPad/PC/Mac and selected Android Apps over USB, MIDI or built-in Wifi – for a custom-tailored workflow that lets your creative spirit soar to new heights.
Classic Polyphonic Synthesizer
The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s and '80s are etched in the annals of progressive rock and pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word.
The Behringer DEEPMIND 12D’s pure analogue signal path with legendary IR3109-style VCFs, stereo VCAs, and 12-voice polyphony lets you recreate all that magic or design the powerful, original sounds that just might make you a legend in your own right.
The FX Racks
We also included 4 simultaneous FX engines with over 33 world-class TC ELECTRONIC, MIDAS and KLARK TEKNIK algorithms – including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Multiband Distortion, and many more.
Custom-designed and physically modelled after some of the most iconic and sought-after processors, DEEPMIND 12D’s FX were essentially “rebuilt” in the digital domain – and put right at your fingertips.
All effects run inside the low-latency environment of the DEEPMIND 12D, ensuring flawless performance and flexible routing
TC ELECTRONIC is synonymous with some of the best sounding reverb found anywhere.
The TC DEEP REVERB provides 9 iconic reverb modes you know and love in tone effect that sounds insanely good. It’s amazing that just 4 controls (Decay, Tone and PreDelay) provide such a wide range of tonal options – bright and springy, warm and bouncy, or gigantic dark reflections.
All that – and then some!
The Lexicon 480L has been recognised as the gold standard of digital reverb, and we have included five of the finest reverb models: HALL, AMBIENT, RICH PLATE, ROOM and RICH CHAMBER.
These models precisely capture all nuances based on our “True Physical Modelling” and our algorithms even incorporate the unit’s AD/DA gain stepping converters – nailing the entire analogue and digital circuit paths, right down to the last detail. (Inspired by Lexicon 480L)
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 12 true analogue voices for insanely fat and authentic sounds
- Desktop version for stage performance or rack mount operation with rack mount brackets included
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC Electronic and Klark Teknik FX with over 30 algorithms including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay and multi-band Distortion
- 12 voices with 2 analogue OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with over 20 sources and 130 destinations including effects parameters
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Full remote control via iPad/PC/MacApp over USB, MIDI or built-in WiFi for extended parameter control
- Pure analogue signal path based on legendary VCF and VCA designs
- OSC 1 generates sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
- OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with tone modulation
- Selectable dual slope 12/24 dB analogue low pass filter per voice with adjustable resonance
- Envelope faders seamlessly transform individual envelope segments between linear, exponential and reverse exponential curves
- Powerful unison and poly modes with detune, pan spread and drift parameters featuring up to 12 voices per note
- Global noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Incredible polyphonic portamento with flexible fixed rate, fixed time and exponential pitch glide modes
- Sophisticated arpeggiator with tap tempo button and user configurable pattern modes
- Chord and PolyChord memories enable polyphonic performances from monophonic playing styles
- True bypass mode for pure and high-integrity analogue tone
- Global variable 6 dB high pass filter with bass boost switch
- 26 sliders and one switch per function give direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- LCD Display with encoder, navigation switches and data value slider for rapid menu parameter editing and program selection
- 1024 user program memories with “compare and match” feature to quickly match all analog controls to values stored in program
- Fully servo-balanced stereo outputs for highest signal integrity
- CV/pedal input for connection to modular systems
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation (including NRPN/CC control of all parameters and bulk load/save)
- Integrated and configurable WiFi client / Access point allows easy and secure connection to home network
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
This is our free, standard shipping method so you can keep the price down!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.
Behringer DEEPMIND 12DBy: Odysseus on 8 July 2019Personally I am not that fond of B products but this synth is worth every penny, mind you the stock patches are pretty much worthless so I suggest you invest in this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJqM0wlMBw&lc=z224fpo5nt3bc3qh304t1aokgqkea1jpjmo1a5m0353xrk0h00410.1562075460905661 The patches are worth the asking $ of 35 AUD, brings new meaning to pad monster, I layer this with my Rev 2 8 voice desktop and Blofeld keys for some serious ambient stacked voices of around 20 analog and 20 odd digital. The result is out of this world. DM12 by itself is good, stacked to others it only gets better, by itself it does have it's own character but mind it it's a reinvention of a Juno so don't expect miracles without FX enabled, I welcome the DM12D to my studio, fun to use and menu diving isn't as bad as I initially thought, just the stock patches really do undersell this synth. I opted for desktop as do no need anymore keys than the Blofeld, if in doubt, go try either keys or desktop (DM6 doesn't seem to be good value imo), I doubt you will ever be disappointed.