Professional 6-in-1 Cable Tester
- Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring 3 modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, TRS (1/4", 1/8", TT), RCA and MIDI
- Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
- Belt clip included
- Operates with 2 AA size batteries (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the invaluable CABLE TESTER CT100. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
Test With the Best
The CT100 accepts every type of cable you might use in a recording or live performance situation: XLR, mono and TRS phone (¼", 1⁄8", TT), RCA and even MIDI. Choose from 3 modes: Cable Test, installed Cable Tester or Tone. The CT100 can check for continuity, intermittency, the presence of phantom power and grounded shields. Because this handy tool runs on two AA batteries you can carry it in your pocket, or clip it onto your belt – and be ready to troubleshoot at a moment's notice.
The CABLE TESTER CT100 is the smart, portable and unbelievably affordable way to ensure your next show or recording session runs smoothly. With the trustworthy CABLE TESTER CT100 in your kit – a faulty cable will never come between you and your audience!
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.