Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Professional 7-Piece Drum Microphone Set for Studio and Live Applications
This pack of 7 drum microphones provides an accurate representation of the entire drum set for both live and studio applications, all at an incredibly low price!
The different microphones are specificially tuned to for their purpose - to capture kick drums, toms, snares and cymbals efficiently. These compact and versatile microphones are perfectly suitable for precision and close mic recordings.
- Classic set of 7 microphones tuned and matched to capture every nuance of a full drum kit
- Complete collection of drum microphones, ideal for studio recordings and live performances
- 1 large diaphragm dynamic microphone specially designed for bass drum and low frequency instruments
- 4 dynamic percussion microphones for snare, toms and other acoustic percussive instruments
- 2 matched condenser microphones for overhead stereo drum imaging, excellent for stringed instruments as well
- Cardioid polar pattern for outstanding sound source separation
- Rugged, reliable metal die-cast body construction
- Compact and versatile microphones make it suitable for precision and close mic recordings
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Microphone clamps, 5/8” threaded adapters, windscreen and aluminum carry case included
Kick Drum Microphone
The KM1200 large diaphragm dynamic capsule is especially tuned for kick drums. Mount this mic onto a short microphone stand, then position it just inside the kick drum opening. Aim the mic directly at beater for more attack, or toward the far edge of the drum for more resonant tone.
The TM1200 medium diaphragm dynamic capsules are especially tuned for toms and snares. Mount clamps onto each mic then attach each of them onto the hoop of a tom or snare drum.
The angle and distance from mic to drumhead is adjustable. Position each toward the center of the drumhead for best results.
The pair of CM1200 directional small diaphragm condenser mics have capsules specially tuned for crash, hat and ride cymbals.
Mount the mics onto a pair of tripod boom stands and position them to get the desired delicate/silky highs. Each mic should be positioned about 1 m above a ride cymbal and hi hat, pointing directly down.
You can also have both mics positioned directly above the snare drum in an “XY” pattern, with capsule ends nearly touching, one pointing at ride cymbal and other at the hi hat.
The Behringer BC1200 is a high quality set of 7 microphones tuned and matched to capture every nuance of a full drum kit. The set includes wind noise filters for overhead mics, clamps for tom/snare mics and 5/8” threaded adapters in an easy carry case.
The rugged die-cast construction enables the BC1200 to withstand the rigors of studio and stage life.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.
Behringer BC1200By: Adam on 14 May 2021Good quality for the price, comprehensive set of mics to get you recording or gigging. Very happy with the team at QLD Sound and Lighting for their communication and prompt delivery.