Free, Insured Shipping on Orders $100 +
Authorised Australian Dealers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lifetime Technical Support
Fast, Free & Insured Delivery*
Australian Stock & Warranty
Expert Advice & Support
PROFESSIONAL DYNAMIC INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE
With a wide frequency response of 40 Hz – 18 kHz and the ability to handle SPLs in excess of 144 dB, the Audix D4 dynamic instrument microphone is an excellent choice for miking instruments requiring precise, low-frequency reproduction such as large rack toms, floor toms, cajon, djembe, tympani, leslie bottom, bass flute, saxophone and baritone saxophone, trombone, acoustic bass, bass cabinets, and small kick drums.
The D4 is lightweight, compact, and easy to position.
Used for stage, studio, and broadcast applications, the D4 dynamic instrument microphone is designed with a hypercardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control.
The Audix D4 hypercardioid is also equipped with a VLM diaphragm for natural accurate sound reproduction.
Designed, machined, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
- Instrument Dynamic
- 144 dB SPL handling
- Proprietary anti-feedback design
- Durable scratch resistant spring steel grille
- Black Hard-coat Finish
- Isolates each instrument's "sweet" spot
- Gold-plated contacts
- VLM Very low mass diaphragm
- Reduced phase shift
- Superior transient response
- Pouch & clip included
- Application specific microphones
- Individually tested & hand assembled
- Highest levels of gain before feedback
- Exceptional off-axis rejection
- Built to last a lifetime
- Live stage or recording
- Large rack tom, floor tom, small kick drum
- Cajon, djembe, tympani, leslie bottom
- Bass flute, sax and baritone sax, trombone
- Acoustic bass, bass cabs
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 280 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.4 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type D
- Off-Axis Rejection: >20 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥144 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLR male
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials/Finish: Black Hard Coat
- Weight: 128 grams
- Length: 100 mm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.