The Audix ADX51 is a pre-polarised condenser microphone designed to handle a wide variety of live, studio, and broadcast applications.
Featuring a cardioid pickup pattern and a smooth uniform response over a frequency range of 40-18 kHz, the ADX51 is precision machined from solid brass with a low reflective black e-coat finish.
Low-noise electronic circuitry, low impedance, and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs.
Road-worthy and capable of reproducing high SPL of up to 132 dB, the Audix ADX51 is perfect for studio or stage.
The ADX51 comes complete with an Audix D-CLIP, windscreen and carry pouch.
- Small-diaphragm Condenser
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 40 Hz-18 kHz frequency response
- Ideal for overheads, cymbals, hi-hat, acoustic instruments
- Switchable 10 dB pad
- 150 Hz bass roll off
- Clip, windscreen, and pouch included
- Impedance - 100 ohms balanced
- mV/Pascal Sensitivity - 15.9 mV
- Off-Axis Rejection - >20 dB
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Requires +48 V phantom power
- Drum overheads, hi-hat, acoustic instruments
- Percussion table
- Group vocal, spoken word
- Ambient room miking
- Audience mics for in-ear monitors
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.