The all-new Alto Professional TS310 professional loudspeaker delivers solutions for every performance and installation challenge.
With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction.
The elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.5-inch (38 mm) voice coil, neodymium magnet HF driver, with precision wave guide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral
- M10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1⁄4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level
- controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design
- No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- LF Driver: 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.5-inch (38 mm) voice coil, neodymium magnet HF driver, with precision waveguide
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1⁄4” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 323 x 305 x 527 mm
- Net Weight: 11.83 kg.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website
This is our free, standard shipping method so you can keep the price down!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.