Cuts through the mix
The AKG D5 S is a professional dynamic microphone, suitable for lead and backing vocals and featuring an On/Off switch.
The AKG D5 S delivers a powerful sound, even on the noisiest stage. Its frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback.
The D5 S stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use.
The audience will hear the pristine sound of your voice!
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- High feedback suppression with super-cardioid polar pattern for trouble-free use with on stage monitoring
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule eliminates any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille and rugged die-cast housing withstand every live performance
Audio frequency bandwidth: 70 - 20000 Hz
Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
Electrical impedance: 600 Ohms
Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Length: 185 mm
Diameter: 51 mm
Net Weight: 320 g
Finish: Dark stage blue
Type: Balanced XLR
Live Vocal: Yes
Live Instrument: Yes
Horn /Woodwinds: Yes
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
To avoid disappointment, please wait for confirmation your order is ready to be picked up before you visit.